Social Security 101
Craig Judd, CLTC, (and past President of the UVEPC) will present on helping clients understand Social Security payment options. Such an understanding will allow them to maximize those benefits at any stage of retirement.
Some of the key points of discussion will include:
- The three phases of money and how they affect Social Security.
- The importance of deciding when to start Social Security.
- How divorce effects Social Security?
- How to be sure you are getting the maximum benefits.
- How health fits into the equation of Social Security.
- What happens to Social Security when a spouse passes away?
- Taxes and Social Security.
- How URS and other investments are effected by taking Social Security.
For over 12 years, Craig Judd, a Retirement Specialist with Smart Financial, has devoted most of his career to preserving and growing the financial assets of Seniors, Retirees, and Baby Boomers. Craig understands that there is not a one-size-fits-all approach concerning retirement, and he uses effective strategies and products to customize each plan based on the unique goals of every client.
A believer that the more people understand about their retirement choices, the better their retirement will be; Craig delivers several programs a month educating individuals about the many retirement options available. These options include asset preservation, short- and long-term investments, Long-Term Care planning, Social Security, tax saving opportunities, and fixed annuities. Over the past 12 years many HR professionals, CFO's CEO's and COO's have consistently ask Craig to speak to their employees about these important topics.