Federal Tax Update - What We've Learned
Tax laws have been changing and we've been learning and adapting with them. UVEPC's very own Doug Flake will impart his wisdom and experience to enlighten us with tales of the tax world. He'll share what he's learned, and what we can watch for and how we can plan for our clients.
Doug's Backround: It should be known that Doug's experience and knowlege is impressive and his mind is as sharp as they come. UVEPC is lucky to have him as a member. If you've spent any time with him, you'll know that while he is as smart as they come, he's even nicer than he is smart.
Industry Specialties: Corporate, Partnership, Trust, Individual Tax Returns, Estate Tax, Gift Tax and other Types of Returns
- Joined Squire & Company PC, in 1992
- Doug enjoys working with clients in estate and tax planning, business ownership succession planning and in resolving complex taxation issues.
Education and Certifications:
- B.S. Brigham Young University, magna cum laude
- Named Karl G. Maeser Scholar in 1990
- Graduated magna cum laude from BYU Law School with a Juris Doctorate degree in 1995
- Certified Public Accountant
- Order of the Coif, member
- Utah State Bar, member