Membership - Additional Information
UTAH VALLEY ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL
- NEW members click here to join! ($50 application fee+ Annual Dues)
- CURRENT members click here to renew!
Registered Membership Benefits
- NETWORKING (Priceless): There is only one kind of relationship worth cultivating; the kind that lasts. Interact with estate planning professionals in your community. Come create a network of advisors and friends.
- LUNCH MEETINGS: Membership dues include attendance at all lunch presentations on current estate planning topics. Nine lunch meetings will be held, one per month, from September 2022- May 2023. Come learn from great presenters on the latest discipline-specific topics.
- CLE/CPE/CFP Continuing Education: Earn continuing education credits! Monthly luncheons will typically qualify for 1 CE credit. Attending members can earn up to 9 credits annually.
- Membership Directory: Inclusion in the UVEPC online directory.
- NAEPC: Numerous programs and discounts are available through UVEPC’s affiliation with NAEPC. For a full list of benefits click here.
All benefits are included in the full annual membership. Annual membership for 2022-2023 is $375.