Membership - Additional Information
UTAH VALLEY ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL
- NEW members click here to join! ($50 application fee+ Annual Dues)
- CURRENT members click here to renew!
Registered Membership Benefits
- LEIMBERG INFORMATION SERVICES (LISI) SUBSCRIPTION: ($360 Value) All members get pre-paid access to Leimberg Information Services (LISI), a subscription service providing financial service professionals fast, frank, and incisive analysis of proposed and recent legislation, regulations, cases, and rulings by experts. LISI is also home to a very powerful engine that will help subscribers create customized searches and past and future cases more easily and quickly than ever before possible.
- NETWORKING (Priceless): There is only one kind of relationship worth cultivating; the kind that lasts. Come create real relationships. Come create a network of advisors and friends.
- LUNCH MEETINGS: Membership dues include attendance at all lunch presentations on current estate planning topics. Multiple lunches are held in both the spring and fall. Come learn from great presenters on the latest discipline-specific topics.
- CLE/CPE/CFP Continuing Education: Earn continuing education credits! Monthly luncheons will typically qualify for 1 CE credit. Attending members can earn up to 9 credits annually.
- Membership Directory: Inclusion in the UVEPC online directory.
- NAEPC: Numerous programs and discounts are available through UVEPC’s affiliation with NAEPC. For a full list of benefits click here.
All benefits are included in the full annual membership. Annual membership for 2021-2022 is $350.